Mark Long has over 30 years of experience in commercial property management. He manages a team which oversees approximately 675,000 SF of office, retail and industrial properties. Mark has coordinated a number of large capital projects including a $1.3 million garage repair, tuck pointing, mechanical retrofit and DDC installation at the Old Town office buildings in Clayton. He also repositioned 7817 Forsyth from an existing office building, to a retail storefront for the Wine Merchant.
His responsibilities include managing tenant finish projects, creating property budgets and analysis, account reporting, leasing, construction coordination and overall supervision of maintenance and contract services. Mark is experienced in the due diligence process with responsibilities for developing estoppel certificates, owner pro-rations, account/services set up and property condition assessment.
Mark previously served as the account manager overseeing management of the Bank One Call Center facility in Springfield, MO. He has worked for larger institutional clients such as Franklin Street Properties, CIGNA, Bank One and Citibank Inc., as well as smaller individual investors; both locally and nationally.
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Past President
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- CPM of the Year 2015
- Largest Office Transaction, St. Louis Association of Realtors 2005
- Office Power Broker, Costar 2005
- CPM Candidate of the Year 1993
- University of Missouri, St. Louis, MO