Liz currently serves as Senior Property Manager for Gershman Commercial Real Estate, and oversees a mixed-use portfolio consisting of office, industrial and retail buildings, totaling over 800,000 square feet. Prior to joining Gershman Commercial in 2016, Liz gained 11 years experience in real estate management working for CBRE. During her time at CBRE, Liz managed a mixed- use portfolio consisting of approximately 1.5 million square feet.
Liz’s responsibilities at Gershman Commercial include leasing renewals and expansions, tenant relations, tenant and capital improvements/construction management, annual budget preparations and analysis, account reporting, supervision and coordination of maintenance personnel and services, as well as management of all service and maintenance contracts for the properties.
In 2011, Liz was nominated to the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) St. Louis Board of Directors, and she is currently working towards becoming a Certified Property Manager (CPM).
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- St. Louis Board of Directors
- Licensed Missouri Real Estate Salesperson
- Working Towards Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- IREM GEMS Property Manager of the Year, 2015
- IREM Associate of the Year, 2013
- CBRE Real Estate Professional of the Year, 2012
- Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Business and Psychology