Jeanne currently serves as Property Manager for Gershman Commercial Real Estate overseeing a 500,000 square feet portfolio, primarily made up of retail properties. Jeanne joined Gershman Commercial in 2013, with 6 years experience in real estate management. She began her real estate career with Jones Lang LaSalle as a Property Services Assistant for the Bank of American Plaza in downtown St. Louis. Later she joined Cypress Management Group where she managed a mixed portfolio containing office, retail and several apartment communities. During her time at Gershman Commercial, Jeanne has assisted in the construction and relocation of their corporate offices, and the coordination of large capital projects including a $1.3 million tuck pointing, garage repair and mechanical retrofit at the Old Town office buildings in Clayton.
Jeanne’s responsibilities at Gershman Commercial include: leasing renewals and expansions; maintaining and developing tenant relations; coordinating and supervising tenant services such as interior and exterior maintenance, construction coordination of tenant and capital improvements, annual budget preparations and analysis; managing monthly tenant billings and aged delinquencies; coordinating of maintenance personnel and services; as well as negotiating and managing of service and maintenance contracts for the properties.
In 2016, Jeanne was nominated and serves on the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) St. Louis Board of Directors.
- Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- St. Louis Board of Directors
- Commercial Property of the Year under 500,000 SF, IREM GEMS Awards, 2016 (Served as Assistant Property Manager for Award Winning Old Town Office Buildings)
- Associate of the Year, IREM GEMS Awards, 2018 & 2015
- St. Louis Community College