Elizabeth joined Gershman Commercial Real Estate in 2011 as an Assistant Vice President in Property Management. Elizabeth’s career in real estate began in 1983 with Nooney Company in the Downtown St. Louis area. She has extensive knowledge in all facets of property management and leasing for office, industrial and retail properties.
Elizabeth manages a portfolio of 750,000 square feet including the Safety National Casualty Headquarters, 10733 Sunset Office Park, the Hornet Buildings, the Lutheran Hour Ministries Building, and the SEIU Building. She is also a trustee for three office parks.
During her more than 30 years in commercial real estate, Elizabeth has successfully prepared and managed multimillion dollar budgets, and supervised numerous tenant finish construction projects and capital improvement. Her exceptional communication skills have enabled Elizabeth to establish excellent working relationships between owners, tenants and vendors.
- Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- Missouri Association of Realtors (MAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW)
- TOBY Midwest Northern Region Winner, Corporate Facility - for Safety National Building, 2016
- Commercial Property Manager of the Year, IREM GEMS Awards, 2016
- St. Louis Community College
- Knights of Columbus Ladies Auxiliary
- Current Vice President & Past President
- St. Simon's Church Board
- Past Vice President
- Knights of Columbus
- Chairperson for Christmas Adopt-A-Family