Bruce is responsible for organizational leadership, supervision of all company departments, new business development and management of client relationships and transactions.
Prior to joining the firm in 1985, Bruce gained extensive experience managing downtown and suburban office buildings as director of properties for the Michelson Organization and as director and vice president of property management for the Broadmoor Group. In addition, Bruce is experienced in all facets of real estate management and brokerage including office, industrial, retail and multi-family (residential) property management and supervision. Bruce has represented many institutional and local commercial building owners and with investment and commercial brokerage sales, acquisitions, and tenant representation.
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Registered Apartment Manager (RAM)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Real Estate Board of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Largest Office Transaction, St. Louis Association of Realtors 2005
- Office Power Broker, Costar 2005
- Retail Power Broker, Costar 2007
- Missouri State University, Springfield, MO
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management
- Lutheran Family and Children’s Services of Missouri
- Chair of this of their Statewide Not-for-Profit Foundation
- Lutheran Foundation of Saint Louis - Director