Tim Balk, Senior Vice President, Sales and Leasing specializes in the office sector. He has been active in the St. Louis commercial real estate community for over 20 years in leasing, sales and property management.
Tim is currently on the leasing team for Owen Ridge, a 350,000 square foot office campus in Webster Groves. Tim is also on the leasing team for the CUNA Mutual Life Insurance office and retail properties totaling 165,000 square feet. He is in charge of the marketing and leasing for the 72,000 square foot Louis London Buildings in the University City Loop. Tim also leases Manchester Plaza retail center, and in the last year has completed over 116,000 square feet in leases to Academy Sports+Outdoors, Bob’s Discount Furniture and Pan-Asian Market.
Previously, Tim managed the marketing and leasing of Timberlake Corporate Center at Chesterfield, a 350,000 square foot Class A office development from 1999 to 2012. He previously assisted in the acquisition of single-family homes and apartment buildings for the purpose of developing land and managed multi-family housing for a local company with a portfolio of over 5,000 units.
He has completed numerous transactions involving the following: Elsevier, Fleischmann’s Yeast, Pella Windows and Doors, Answers, Quest Software, Farmer’s Insurance, Reinsurance Group of America, Grace Hill Neighborhood Services, Youth in Need, Suburban Journals of St. Louis, Emerson Process Management and JP Chase Morgan Bank.
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) (in progress)
- Commercial Broker of the Year Award, 2016, IREM GEMS Awards
- CoStar Power Broker Award, 2008, CoStar Group
- Outstanding Performance Award, 2007, Solon Gershman, Inc.
- Heavy Hitter in Commercial Real Estate, 2002-2004, St. Louis Business Journal
- Most Transactions Closed, 2002-2004, Follman Properties
- Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Management and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration