Tom joined Gershman Commercial Real Estate in 2014, and has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 1989 specializing in office leasing and institutional real estate services. Tom’s transactions over the last five years are in excess of 815,000 square feet and more than $74.5 million in value.
Tom has worked with both small business owners and major corporations including Graybar Electric Company, Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., St. Louis Post-Dispatch, The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Missouri State Bank, Manulife Financial Systems, Inc., Air Products & Chemicals, Charter Communications, WW Grainger, The Maryland Insurance Group, Paragon Life Insurance, McGraw Hill Companies, Northland Marquette Financial, Suburban Journals Greater St. Louis, Wells Fargo Bank, Rodgers Townsend Co., Milliman, Inc, Buckeye International, Maryville University and the American Cancer Society.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- Missouri Association of Realtors (MAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- St. Louis University
- Bachelor of Arts
- Masters of Business Administration
- Board Member of St. Louis University High School Alumni Board
- Board Member of St. Louis University John Cook School of Business Executive Advisory Board
- Board Member of St. Louis University John Cook School of Business Alumni Engagement Board
- Chairman of City of Frontenac Architectural Review
- Adjunct Faculty St. Louis University
- Adjunct Faculty Maryville University