Louis Copilevitz possesses a diverse background in commercial real estate, economic development and finance. He has been active in the St. Louis business community for over thirty years. He focuses on industrial and investment transactions, and enjoys working with tenants, buyers, developers and investors.
Previously, Louis was Director of Logistics and Manufacturing in the economic development group at the St. Louis Regional Chamber, where he worked to attract new manufacturing and industrial to the St. Louis region. He was a member of the task force that led to the establishment of “The Freightway”, a regional initiative to promote and enhance the St. Louis region as a freight hub.
Louis also recently worked as a Site Acquisition Consultant for a technology company securing locations for their proprietary weather measurement equipment, having completed over thirty transactions in 2016.
Prior real estate brokerage experience includes time with TriStar Properties, McEagle Development, Trilogy Real Estate and Hutkin Development Company, where Louis focused on sales, leasing and development. Louis also worked in the mortgage banking industry early in his career with Prudential Home Mortgage and Citicorp Mortgage.
- Missouri Real Estate Salesperson License
- Council of Supply Chain Management Professional (CSCMP) - St. Louis Roundtable
- Denver University, Denver, CO
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Major in Real Estate & Construction Management
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Shopping Center University
- International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
- Economic Development
- East-West Gateway Council of Governments - St. Louis Freight District Task Force
- Pedal the Cause - Annual Participant & Fundraiser in Cycling Challenge to Cure Cancer