Lily has a track record of corporate representation and business ownership differentiating her from most real estate brokers in the St. Louis Region. Upon her arrival at Gershman more than ten years ago, Lily’s experience and client base proved to be a well-blended match to Gershman Commercial Real Estate’s portfolio and real estate practice.
Transplanted to St. Louis 40 years ago, Lily integrated into the main stream business community of St. Louis and quickly became the largest franchisee and operator of the largest national franchise in the St. Louis Region. Operating a retail chain of stores allows for a broad band of education in finance, real estate and business in general. With a Master’s in Business Administration from Syracuse University and a degree in Economics from Oregon State University, she sold the stores and transitioned to a career in real estate.
Licensed in both Missouri and Illinois, Lily offers sales, leasing, development, and real estate consulting to a client base that includes clients throughout the country. Lily is an exceptional supporter of the Arts and is proactively involved in service organizations that continue to benefit the St. Louis Region. She was a Board Member of Voices for Children, Aim High, and a Founding Member of the St. Louis Women’s Fund and a member of the Washington University Women’s Society.
In her career as a real estate professional, Lily’s clients range from private businesses to large corporations and include non-profit and government institutions. Her representation experience includes: Wells Fargo Bank, Sinquefield Enterprises, Blade Technologies, the Grand Art’s Center, the St. Louis Treasurer’s Office, Great Southern Bank, the Turkish American Society, Gateway Science Academy, the Gathering Ground, MMR Music and the St. Louis Development Corporation.
- St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Missouri & Illinois Brokerage License
- Syracuse University
- Master of Business Administration in OPS Research and Economics
- Oregon State University
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics, Minor in Math
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Board Member, Voices for Children
- Founding Member, Spirit of St. Louis Women's Fund
- Member, St. Louis Art Museum, Beaux Art Council
- Member, Forest Park Forever Leffingham Society
- Washington University Women's Society